This article is about how to pay SSS contribution online. SSS now accepts payments via GCash, your preferred bank like BDO or UnionBank, or your own credit card, and more options are available.
You can make payments online regardless of your SSS membership type. Whether you are an OFW, a Philippine-based employee, or voluntary member, you can pay SSS contributions online.
Steps on how to pay SSS contribution online
Follow these steps.
First, let’s generate your Payment Reference Number (PRN).
- Go to SSS.gov.ph
- Log on using your username and password.
- From the main menu, click Payment Reference Number –> Contributions –>-> Generate PRN.
4. Click Generate PRN.
5. Enter your data in the form.
- Enter your SSS membership type.
- Enter the months which you want to put contributions.
- Enter the amount of contribution.
- If you wish to set aside for your WISP, enter an amount.
- To know how much you should contribute to avail of SSS maternity benefits, read this article: How to calculate SSS maternity benefits
6. Click Submit Request.
7. Click Back to PRN list. If you want to print your your proof of PRN, click Print Statement of Account (SOA). You can use it for reference.
Now, let’s pay your SSS contribution.
8. Click Pay.
9. Click Billeroo and then click Continue.
10. Verify your details and then click Next.
11. Select a payment method. You have the following options:
- Bank transfer
- Credit/ Debit card
- Over the counter payment
Choose what is your convenient way to pay.
12. On the right side, you will find a form to enter your date such as name, email address, and so on. Complete the form.
13. Click Next.
14. Depending on the payment method you chose, you will be prompted with security questions or authentications.
Upon successful payment, a confirmation message appears and you will receive a receipt on your email address.