If you want to know how to register SSS online 2022, read here.
SSS encourages members to register for an online SSS account to easily apply for loans, view contributions, submit documents, and receive payments.
IMPORTANT INFO: The User ID at password that you will create after you do all the steps in this post are the same User ID and password na gagamitin mo sa SSS mobile app.
Ang User ID at password ay kailangan para maka-access sa iyong SSS online account via the website and via the SSS mobile app kung saan pwede kayong gumawa ng transactions like maternity notification or viewing your monthly contributions.
Libre lang po ang gumawa ng username and password sa SSS website. Huwag po maniwala na ito’y mahirap gawin. Isa pa, ang pagbibigay ng iyong personal na impormasyon gaya ng email address, home address, and bank details ay nailalagay ninyo ang sarili sa online phishing or scam.
How to register SSS online 2022
Sundin ang sumusunod kung paano gumawa ng online account sa SSS website:
1. Go to SSS.gov.ph
Mag-online at pumunta sa website ng SSS agency.
Sa homepage, click MEMBER from the right menu.
2. Mag-register ng online account sa SSS website
3. Follow the instructions that pop up on the screen.
After carefully reading the instructions, click to checkbox below the instructions and click Proceed.
4. Fill in your personal information
- a. Enter your SSS number. You can find this on the pink slip or the SSS member data form that is given after your apply for SSS membership.
- b. Enter your email address.
- c. Create a user ID.
- d. Enter your Philippine address.
- e. Enter your foreign address if you are OFW or living abroad.
- f. Select your Registration Preference. This is the ID that you want to use to verify your identity. Select only ONE.
5. Then click Submit.
After you click Submit, you should receive an email.
Open this email and on it, click the link to create a password.
And that’s it!
Is everything clear? Let us know in the comment section if you have questions. Thanks!