Ano ang My.SSS?
My.SSS is your online SSS account. It comes in different terms:
- SSS online account
- SSS website for members
How to submit Maternity Notification via the SSS website
1. Go to sss.gov.ph website.
Click the Captcha checkbox (I’m not a robot) that appears, and then click Submit.
New captcha verification images will appear. Just follow the instructions and then click Verify.
3. In the new window that appears, type your username and password.
Your password expires every 90 days. Change your password, if you are requested to do so.
5. In the next window, do the following:
- Enter your Expected Date of Delivery in the field provided.
- If you wish to share a number of days of leave to your husband, then click the first option YES.
- If you want to avail all the days to yourself only, click NO.
NOTE: By law, normal/CS delivery entitles you 105 days of maternity leave; 120 days for solo parents.
6. Click Submit.
A popup window appears indicating that your submission is successful. Also included is the transaction number. It is very important to take note of this transaction number because you will use this when applying for maternity benefit.
Take a screenshot of this window for reference.
You will also receive an email from SSS upon successful submission.
That’s it. Naka-submit ba kayo mommies?
How to get SSS maternity benefit
Follow these steps to avail the SSS maternity benefit.