Ano ang My.SSS?
My.SSS is your online SSS account. It comes in different terms:
- SSS online account
- SSS website for members
How to submit Maternity Notification via the SSS website
- Go to sss.gov.ph website. Click the Captcha checkbox (I’m not a robot) that appears, and then click Submit.
- New captcha verification images will appear. Just follow the instructions and then click Verify.
2. Click MEMBER from the left menu.
3. In the new window that appears, type your username and password.
4. Your password expires every 90 days. Change your password, if you are requested to do so.
5. Upon successful login, select from the main menu the option: Member > Submit Maternity Notification.
6. In the new window, do the following:
- Enter your Expected Date of Delivery in the field provided.
- If you wish to share 7 days of leave to your husband, then click the first option YES.
- If you want to avail all the days to yourself only, click NO.
NOTE: By law, normal/CS delivery entitles you 105 days of maternity leave; 120 days for solo parents.
8. Click Submit.
A popup window appears indicating that your submission is successful. Also included is the transaction number. It is very important to take note of this transaction number because you will use this when applying for maternity benefit.
That’s it. Naka-submit ba kayo mommies?