What is the SSS mobile app?
SSS Mobile app is the official mobile application of the Social Security System (SSS) agency of the Philippines. You can inquire details and submit transactions in the app.
Submit a maternity notification in the SSS Mobile app
1. If you don’t have the SSS Mobile app on your phone yet, download it from:
- Apple App store (for Iphones)
- Google Play Store (for Android phones)
- Huawei App Gallery (for Huawei phones)
2. After downloading, open the app.
3. Inside the app, enter your User ID and password, and then tap Sign in.
3. If you don’t have a User ID and password, that means you don’t have an online SSS account yet. If so, click No SSS account? Register new. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
4. After successfully signing in, you will be taken to the homepage.
5. Click Maternity Notification.
6. In the new window that appears, do the following:
- Enter your Expected Date of Delivery in the field provided.
If you wish to share 7 days of leave to your husband, then click the first option YES.
If you want to avail all the days to yourself only, click NO.
NOTE: By law, normal/CS delivery entitles you 105 days of maternity leave; 120 days for solo parents.
8. Click Submit.
A popup window appears indicating that your submission is successful. Also included is the transaction number. It is very important to take note of this transaction number because you will use this when applying for maternity benefit.
NOTE: The mobile app dont have a capability yet to show the status of your maternity notification real-time so make sure to take note of the maternity notification.
Other things you can do in the SSS mobile app
You can also do the following in the SSS mobile app:
- Viewing of membership information;
- Updating of contact information;
- Viewing of loan and claim application status and breakdown of total contributions;
- Application for salary loan;
- Location of SSS branches with map; and
- My.SSS Registration
Official email adress for SSS mobile-app related inquiries: email@example.com